Dr. Andres Moreno Corona
The confidence is what make you take important choices in your life, more when they have a significant impact, that’s why I want to formally introduce myself to you so that you are sure to put my health in my hands.
My professional life is focused on treating my patients with warmth, understanding and professionalism in the necessary surgical procedures for each condition, providing high quality care to national and foreign patients.
I am a graduate of the School of Medicine of the Xochicalco University Studies Center. I perform my specialty of general surgery at General Hospital Tijuana, an institution recognized for its high quality training, where I obtained my knowledge and surgical skills in gastrointestinal surgery, trauma surgery and laparoscopy. Continuing with multiple trainings in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Pre-operative Nutritional Support and Bariatric Surgery to provide high quality and cutting-edge care. Currently active member in the Mexican Council of General Surgery.
The World Health Organization (WHO), named obesity as the epidemic of the century, represents a serious health problem, which is why part of my practice is brain surgery, which has been proven as the only effective treatment against long-term
- Mexican Council of General Surgery
- Mexican Association of General Surgery
- Basic and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (UNEME)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support, American College Surgeons
- Preopeperative Nutritional Support, The European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism (ESPEN)
- Clinical Immersion of hernia laparoscopica, Hospital Angeles Tijuana, Medtronic
- Program safe colecistectomy, Asociación mexicana de Cirugía (AMCG) y Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopsic Surgeons (SAGES)